Saturday, September 27, 2014

Live from Quebec!

Lot's of traveling the past week... Finally arrived in Quebec to start my new job with Activision/Beenox. So excited! XD

I've been meaning to get better at composition, color and light. Also, I want to be more honest in my illustrations, and speak of that which I know. In that vein, I've been doing little sketches in my sketchbook, which I then turn into sort of color-key-level-paintings which take about a couple of hours. They're real fun! :D

The last friends I met in Sweden before leaving. It's a delight and a privilege to hang out with two such skilled, beautiful, fun and kind people! I don't do them justice.


Here are their stuff, please check 'em out! :D
http://vixiearts.blogspot.se/
http://www.dincomic.com/

On the train to pick up some important papers...

Last night at my dad's place. Couldn't ask for a better father :)

@Starbucks in Quebec!


Lot's of love ya'll!


3 comments:

M. Proszowska said...

Changing job is always so exciting, moving to different country is even more! :D I'm so happy for you! Good luck in new place, let is be successful time for you!

Johannes Helgeson said...

Thank you so much Magda! :D It feels easier this time than before, I've gained some experience I suppose ;) I would cherish the opportunity to meet you at some point! Hope all is well with you! Cheers! :)

Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!