Monday, June 10, 2013

Dungeon Defenders 2 Illustrations

Howdy everybody! I was fortunate to work on a few illustrations for the upcoming Dungeon Defenders 2 by Trendy Entertainment. These are the ones I can show, as they've been announced and displayed on their website. I thoroughly enjoyed making them! I cannot claim any credit for the designs, as they had already been established by their in-house artists. I think the game looks fantastic :) Check 'em out! >> http://dungeondefenders2.com/blog/

2 comments:

Dado Almeida said...

Hmmm, those are very nice. Dont know the game yet but this imagery got my attention. They look like real Toys (both design and finishing). Looks like you´re pushing your technique even more. I dig.

Johannes Helgeson said...

Thanks Dado, I appreciate your support and encouragement buddy! Part of me wants to push my rendering into more of a "maquette-like"- style, and another part of me wants to be more stroke/painterly. I'm torn :) As a freelance artist, Trendy was a wonderful client.

*Highfive!